No posts from me in more than 5 months. This can mean only one thing: I’ve started playing the Discworld MUD again. Intensively.
Apart from attaining achievements, advancing lots of skills, meeting old friends and making new friends, I still had a life offline to tend to, with lots of studying to do, old friends to meet, new friends to make and, in general, stuff to do.
Again, a resolution for the future: I want to keep writing. It’s a great way of keeping track of things. Thinking about what happened in the last months, I realize how much I probably forgot just because I didn’t write it down immediately. But hey, fortunately I have my calender! It tells me that I …
- attended my brother’s wedding
- created a wedding book for him (well, it’s not quiet finished yet)
- went skiing with Mum
- attended Yoga classes on a weekly basis for some time
- met some awesome women at #FemCamp13 and #FemCampLinz
- tried for some weeks to find a job for the holidays, and succeeded at a hostel in the end
- had some really awesome couchsurfers – Joji from India, Silvia from Graz, Artu from Serbia, Friso from the Netherlands, Lidia from Spain
- went to a medieval market with one of the women I met at #FemCamp13
- went to Berlin with the BF for a weekend
- had an old friend and her boyfriend visit from Barcelona
- had my parents visit for my birthday
- got the coolest birthday present ever: miniature anatomy model!
- started working at a hostel
- quit work at the hostel because it’s far too chaotic IMO
- found a new job (which will hopefully be awesome)
Also, I read the Hunger Games trilogy, started using Twitter, and finished most of the courses that I planned to do in the first attempt. I failed 2 exams, but will re-take them in Autumn. A 3rd lecture I had postponed to Autumn right from the start.
And yeah … there’s nothing about upcycling in that list. Because I didn’t do any more :(