One of the things I’ll use for the PIF for SURE are fabric bracelets. The original idea I found on the internet was to use waterbottles, and lots of duct tape to make the ring stable and then wrap fabric around and fix it with a glue gun. I really don’t like the idea of using loads of tape just to make a bracelet, so I decided to use a certain kind of chips wrapper (yeah, the tubes) instead. They are pretty stable on their own and have the perfect cirumference.
My first try took about 15 minutes, including tearing apart an old tshirt that I loved big time. Wearing it often, though, made it pretty used up under the arms, and with those stains, not even a 2nd hand shop could have used it. Of course, I did not take a picture of the original tshirt … sorry for that.
Anyhow, here’s what came of a 14×48 cm piece of that tshirt:
The folds and draping were not 100% intended, but I really like how it worked out :)
And only a little later, there were two of them: